We take pride in communicating openly about the condition of a home, and we have been working with home buyers, home sellers, and Realtors since 1996. Our clients trust us to be professional, accurate, honest, and effective, both in performing the inspection and in communicating the results. This trust is held in high esteem, and we work to ensure that we keep it.
John Rocco participates in a real estate conference.
John Rocco receives an award from Pillar To Post as outstanding franchisee.
Experienced In Home Inspections
- As home inspectors we have conducted more than 10,000 home inspections and are viewed as one of the best in Milwaukee County and Waukesha County.
- Our inspection experience includes homes from 750 square feet to those that cover more than 10,000 square feet.
- We have inspected homes dating back to the 1800’s, riverfront homes, lakefront and those in town including both condos and multi-family homes with all value ranges.
Real Estate Professionals Trust Us
We are active in the local real estate boards and attend not only local event but also state and national events. Real estate agents prefer our home inspections services because we offer:
- The complete home inspection package with a report binder that includes:
- Executive Summary for Easy Use
- Home Maintenance Schedule
- Home Records Keeping Section
- Repair and Cost Estimate Guide
- Special offers from companies with special savings to be used in the home buying process.
- Many added services available.
- Extraordinary customer service skills from booking all the way through the explanation of the home inspection report.
- We have experience in both new and old homes of all various sizes. With continued education on an annual basis we are able to provide the most current and up to date home inspection experience.
Other Services That We Offer
In addition to thorough home inspections we offer other services as well that may be purchased with the home inspection or as a stand-alone service without a home inspection. Some of these added services include:
- Radon Testing
- Air Quality Testing including Allergens
- Mold Testing
- Additional Structure(s) Inspection
- Condo and Multi-Family Home Inspections
It will take around 2-3 hours to conduct a thorough home inspection, and a report of all the findings will be created and then printed on site together with related photos. We encourage our customers to attend the inspection, and take the time to answer any questions. We are available even after the inspector has left if any problems or concerns arise, and our customer service is one reason why many clients refer friends and family members to us.